The condemned Prisoner




My time is close now, it’s my fate
This thought of end as the time fly
Wasted my life I ought to treasure
Never thought this life I had of pleasure
Would rots away in a confided cell

I feel empty, full of regret and shame
Whereas my soul departs and I to be blame
Lonesomeness and fear encloses me
Wishing for a miracle with my clemency
Denial of appeal and there is no stay

 No appetite as the hour draws near
Thinking about my final words of smear
This death house cell reflects of my life
Wish I could end it all with a knife
In misperception priest delivers the last rites

The warden comes and says its time
My walk has begun when the bells chime
I’ve accepted my fate there is no escape
Wished for a last minute but no reprieve
The glimpse of chamber froze my blood

The curtain folds, I see the fiercely gaze
My final statement, my mind at haze
I know I will not be forgiven, I am on the scroll
Oh Lord please have mercy upon my soul
So when my sprite departs, I can rest at last

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infusco ad Lucem

A macabre truth of a war

Accession - Abysmal Oceans